Friday, February 4, 2011

Cheap & Easy: Single? Poor? Hungry?

We have all been there:  Its the end of the day, you are hungry, you don't have a lot of money to spend, and you don't want another fast food burger...or worse, a "taco". What are you to do? The answer is cook.  With a bit of forethought, a few tools, and no shame when it comes to sales and coupons you can eat well and not break the bank.

In this blog I intend to share my recipes, revelations, kitchen tips, and reviews from restaurants to ingredients and everything in-between.

A word of warning, I cook by taste and often don't use precise measures for your seasonings but I will try and give them when I can.  In the end cooking is about adaption, so if there is a spice you like or don't, add more or less to your liking.  Be BOLD!

I hope you enjoy coming on the journey that I am embarking on and enjoy the food as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment